I've definately pi**ed someone off!

HetzersGonnaHetz

There's a few people on AHF who aren't happy with me it seems, eeeek? Any advice, I've tried everything, I don't think I did anything wrong? I won't go into huge detail right now but I'll say in a bit as I'm busy.

cheers,

Harvey

Yes point made, I did learn a lot though on that forum and it's a shame to leave it but I don't feel welcome there. 

Backstory basically is: When I first started collecting last year, I joined AHF and learn a bit, but I think a fella, not mentioning but you'll see in the picture, took a dislike to me, sadly he's one of the admins in the militaria area. I kept on asking what I should put on my G98 bayonet, and every time he chimed in and said there's nothing that I should put on it and it'll rust anyway. I knew this wasn't true, so I kept on asking and same everytime. Then came this post below, I posted my French engineers helmet, and asked its value as I couldn't really check the Internet as most have liner and chinstrap. I asked people's opinions as well. The rest you can see below, did I go to far?...

image.png

I might've worded my first response wrong as it might come across the wrong way, but this guy does this all the time, the guy called Mark, John G is sound as a pound.

Edited by HetzersGonnaHetz

Do yourself a favour, get out of that forum, theres obviously some self rightgeous ass wipe who likes to belittle people who are learning. you get them in lesser friendly forums, Express you views then leave, along the lines of " I thank all those who have helped me whilst being a member here, however there seems to be some conflict between one of the admin and I, in regards to his continual attempts to belittle me and act as a know it all self opinionated berk. I therefore leave this forum to join a more friendlier one where its members are more encouraging towards newer and younger collectors, where their opinions mean so much more to me than this one person who likes to act as God almighty and the be all and end all font of knowledge on militaria, which he he is,nt, and has proven to me that he is ignorant and openly hostile towards younger members,or the British in general, I therefore wish all of you well in your future collecting, except this one person, who I fervently hope has his collection stolen by someone who sells it all for a fraction of what its worth, thank you and goodbye

• Upvote 5

That would put a sour taste in his mouth, I like it!

However, they have some absolutely great Military History forums . I've messaged the guy called John G. (The nice guy) and in waiting on a reply. I'll see what he says. I'm not completely sure but I believe there's a 'foe' button where you can block someone but I've never tried it, might be might first time, I'm about to lose my 'foe button' virginity hahahahaha :D 

If he,s in admin you wont block him, he can remove it anytime he wants, and then remove you without you saying another word. Get out of it, ask this John chap if he,s willing to leave you his E-mail so you can keep in touch, then leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Well it says on the militaria area that John G is the leader, but this Mark guy struts his stuff so he obviously has something going for him. Admin, I'm not sure as it would say, I'm not even sure if John G is an admin. I'll se if I can foe Mark, if not I'll be straight off, this place is soooo much better.

Edited by HetzersGonnaHetz

Hi @HetzersGonnaHetz,

There's a block mode on here, but I can't block that DAK D chap and he's a right pain in the Butt-stock ..... xD

D

Edited by DAK D
  • Upvote 3

Well its up to you but personally I think your flogging a dead horse, it does,nt matter how good the other members are, if theres one bad apple and he,s admin it spoils your enjoyment and he will continually be at your heels, and leaving you waiting for his next assinine comments.

• Upvote 2

Yes I agree, DAK is a huge tosspot! HehexD

Yes Dave, I am, once I get my response from John, I will.

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army
1 hour ago, DAK D said:

Hi @HetzersGonnaHetz,

There's a block mode on here, but I can't block that DAK D chap and he's a right pain in the Butt-stock ..... xD

D

@HetzersGonnaHetz the block button on here works fine mate,bought a mess tin off @DAK D and it took 24hrs to arrive o.O.......24hours I ask you !......ridiculous thank god he can't see this. o.O:D

Yes he's a twot int he! :) 

You shouldn't have apologised. In future, when confronted by a self-righteous tool like that, reply with the following..................

Hey! Just because the date you made on Grinder didn't show up at the park, don't take it out on me!

You can copy paste that if you like. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks Steve! :D pmsl

Awful spelling and grammar as well. Why put a TLA in a sentence and then have to explain what it was? Just don't write a bloody Three Letter Acronym! Tool. 

And it isn't '......what other opinions are', it is '.......what other's opinions are'. Double tool.

It also isn't two full stops after 'words', it should be a comma. Triple tool.

And why the hell has he used an apostrophe after the acronym? That would surely make it 'in other words is'. Quadruple tool.

And don't get me STARTED on the use of the word 'could' when he should have used 'couldn't' or at a push, 'could not'. What a complete couldn't.

:D:D

• Upvote 2

This is the RIGHT place Hetz.......I've just left the MCN FB page because it's become a den of asswipes!Stick to this forum like I do and share your items here!
No use wasting time on other pages and fora when you've got a family already!
Ciao
Manu

• Upvote 4

Guest Fred Karno's Army
19 minutes ago, Steve T said:

Awful spelling and grammar as well. Why put a TLA in a sentence and then have to explain what it was? Just don't write a bloody Three Letter Acronym! Tool. 

And it isn't '......what other opinions are', it is '.......what other's opinions are'. Double tool.

It also isn't two full stops after 'words', it should be a comma. Triple tool.

And why the hell has he used an apostrophe after the acronym? That would surely make it 'in other words is'. Quadruple tool.

And don't get me STARTED on the use of the word 'could' when he should have used 'couldn't' or at a push, 'could not'. What a complete couldn't.

:D:D

Holy shitz it's the grammer nazis 9_9:D

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall
3 hours ago, Davejb said:

If he,s in admin you wont block him, he can remove it anytime he wants, and then remove you without you saying another word. Get out of it, ask this John chap if he,s willing to leave you his E-mail so you can keep in touch, then leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or invite him here... ;)

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

Holy shitz it's the grammer nazis 9_9:D

I'm always scared to death when it comes to writing  posts:ph34r:!I hope our resident Grammar Nazi,aka @Steve T (tongue F I R M L Y  in cheek) will bear with me and remember that even if I'm a Canadian I've been living in The Peeple's Repvblik of Bananitaly for the best part of the last four decades!^_^
Tcheerz
Manu
P.S.;I always have clinn shits on my bed and love to wotch  sheeps at see wif my telescope!And i donna understand why when I tell to the waitress that I want to piss on my toast she tells me to go to the toilet becoz I cannot piss on ze plate!xD

• Upvote 4

Guest Fred Karno's Army
3 minutes ago, Manu Della Valle said:

I'm always scared to death when it comes to writing  posts:ph34r:!I hope our resident Grammar Nazi,aka @Steve T (tongue F I R M L Y  in cheek) will bear with me and remember that even if I'm a Canadian I've been living in The Peeple's Repvblik of Bananitaly for the best part of the last four decades!^_^
Tcheerz
Manu
P.S.;I always have clinn shits on my bed and love to wotch  sheeps at see wif my telescope!And i donna understand why when I tell to the waitress that I want to piss on my toast she tells me to go to the toilet becoz I cannot piss on ze plate!xD

image.jpeg

@pylon1357 the AHF is the Axis History Forum and @HetzersGonnaHetz John G is a moderator I believe and I know of him from other venue's and he is an alright fellow as to Mark he is a self righteous pompous ass IMHO..

Regards Mark 

• Upvote 2