I've definately pi**ed someone off!

HetzersGonnaHetz

Oh thanks guys, I've found a home here, and it always will be #1 forum for me. I have accounts on the Great War Forum and all the guys are great there too, but there's 66,000 of them, unlike our tightly packed MCN battalion of 600.  

@Manu Della Valle, @Steve T is the biggest grammar nazi ever, he ripped me a new one on FB, and continues to, so much so I don't post anymore :D 

On a final note,I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind to me for the past 3 months while I've been a member here, while I wasn't on the old one, I feel as if I'm one of you guys, and I'll continue to post my new items until you don't like me anymore.

Cheers everyone,

Harvey

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Steve T said:

You shouldn't have apologised. In future, when confronted by a self-righteous tool like that, reply with the following..................

Hey! Just because the date you made on Grinder didn't show up at the park, don't take it out on me!

You can copy paste that if you like. 

Harvey, as Steve said above, now you know exactly what to say to HIM next time he drones on about punctuation and grammar, and when he goes off into one of his tirades while on a dig, and notice there,s no punctuation in his sentences, its just one long whinge without taking a breath. And he can talk, he thought that Grammar was his mother,s mother at one time !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh I will Dave, he's dropped himself in it because he's told me that. hahahahahaha xD

Whydontwestartwritinglikethisandletourresidentgrammarnaziaddpunctuationandallthatjazzincludingworddividerstypographyintellectualpropertyandeventherightcurrencysymbolsquestionmark:P

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 2

that about killed me, but I got through, please stop Manu xD

I want to put an octothorpe,a pilcrow and an interrobang to good use first,THEN....I'll fade away never to be seen again..for AT LEAST a hour or so! ^_^

• Upvote 1

A hour or AN hour?:S:/O.o 

"An hour" is correct. It starts with a vowel sound. (We pronounce "hour" with a silent "h", as if it were spelt "our".) Also, "It's an honour." But if a word starts with an "h" sound, use "a" as in "It was a hilarious comedy!"...,and they say that the Italian language is often contorted and convoluted !¬¬

• Upvote 1

are you sure you're not a grammar  nazi?

• Upvote 1

Looks like a real bully chasing your posts I hate people like that!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

are you sure you're not a grammar  nazi?

Aw,c'mon Hetz....have you read any of my posts as of late?I can hardly write in an English that could be read without rolling on the ground laughing....how could I be a grammar nazi?¬¬O.o

• Upvote 1

Yes you are Manu, or being around Steve will make you one here! 

Yes Dave, me too, but what am I compared to him, nothing on AHF.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Oh thanks guys. (full stop, not a comma) I've found a home here, and it always will be the number one  #1 forum for me. I have accounts on the Great War Forum and all the guys there are great there too. (full stop, not a comma, followed by a capital letter)  But there's 66,000 of them, unlike our tightly packed MCN battalion of 600.  

@Manu Della Valle, @Steve T is the biggest grammar nazi Nazi (it's a proper noun, therefore capitalised) ever, he ripped me a new one on FB, and continues to do so (words added to make the sentence make sense, and only when you annoy me with bad spelling and/or grammar), so much so I don't post anymore. :D (Full stop added as you had replaced it with a smiley face for some reason)

On One a final note, (space after a comma) I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind to me for the past 3 months while (unnecessary words deleted) I've been a member here. (Full stop, not a comma, followed by a capital letter) While I wasn't on the old one, I feel as if I'm one of you the guys, and I'll will continue to post my new items until you don't like me anymore stop liking me. 

Cheers everyone. (Full stop, not a comma)

Harvey

Me a grammar and spelling Nazi? Don't be ridiculous.

By the way, I've corrected the errors in your above post and made comments in red. 

:):D:D:):P:P 

• Upvote 4

Steve, you're the number one twot, Putin and Kim Jong don't even come close 

Edited by HetzersGonnaHetz

Ok guys,I've just found a painless way (to him!) to get rid of Steve T;if he will still be here after listening to this is a GRAMMAR WAFFEN-SS 

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1

....after this one he'll be the new REICHSFUHRER

4 minutes ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Steve, you're the number one twat. (Full stop not a comma) Putin and Kim Jong don't even come close. (Missing full stop added)

Thanks! I do appreciate your kind words.

:P

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Steve T said:

Thanks! I do appreciate your kind words.

:P

xDxDxD!There's no other forum like this!Go and do that over atb the Shithouse or the Graverobbersrelics and you'd be out in a New York minute

• Upvote 1

I was a moderator on WRF for many years, and a member even longer. Got kicked off when they heard about the TV show. Judged, sentenced and executed, before ANY of them saw it. :):)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Steve T said:

I was a moderator on WRF for many years, and a member even longer. Got kicked off when they heard about the TV show. Judged, sentenced and executed, before ANY of them saw it. :):)

Steve,
you were a honest guy in a den of grave robbers,what else could and would you have expected?

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
3 hours ago, Steve T said:

That annoyed me. I've been on there for a few years, although to be honest only really in the belt buckle forum.

Judging on preconceptions is terrible, should be ashamed.

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Guys, even if the other forums have many thousands of members, most of them are dormant. ;)

There's a sweet spot in member numbers, enough to help with advice, but not too many it becomes uncontrollable...

I'd like to get our numbers up to that sweet spot. :)

• Upvote 2

What is the sweet spot then Lenny?

Handful of Battalions, a few Regiments, a Division, or even a Corps?

Hetz, you,re too young to know about the sweet spot yet, so behave yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4