I'VE PROBABLY BEEN HAD BY A MEMBER BUT I HOPE I'M WRONG

Manu Della Valle

• Field Marshall

@Manu Della Valle, we still need to see the posting receipt so we can advise about the UK postal side. Was it proof of posting, or proof of receipt?

It was a proof of posting but that won't make an "innocent victim" out of Mr.Crandall!

He's claimed the money back the very same day he had sent it and he even told you that he had claimed it back two weeks later when he said he hadn't received anything yet !

There are three things that works really well in Italy,i.e. Mafia,Corruption and the Postal Service,the latter works great in the UK too as far as I know!Ive sent a lot of items thru Priotity International and each and

every one if them was safely delivered ,and one of the last items I've sent it's a GJ insignia  set  I had put for sale on this very forum and sold to a satisfied member who left a positive FB!

Point is...this Crandall guy has given a lot of lame excuses for his behaviour and add to that that should anyone of us,i.e. me,you,Dave or anybody else have been  accused of such a thing he would have surely enough replied in a way that would have been less than polite!

I'll post the picture of the receipt but the point is that this guy has both my belt and the money!

I've  put a tracer working for the Italian Postal Service on this parcel and I've found that it's leftItaly  and since Mr.Crandall cannot blame anything on theItalian  postal service he blames it on the British one!In a nutshell...he's either the unluckiest person in the World or a victim of Her Majesty's Postal Service!

• Upvote 2

On 09 agosto 2016 at 16:28, ahrtal said:

BTW, if it was WWII German item, PayPal may get you for a violation of terms.  Using PayPal for selling/buying anything WWII German is a violation of TOS.  Hope you get it worked out.

@ahrtal,

the point here is NOT the fact that I've sold this guy a WW2 German belt,rather that he claimed the money back when it's VIRTUALLY 

IMPOSSIBLE and that's what PP is investigating on!

Let's pretend that he owed me that money after losing a bet...the money couldn't have been claimed  back...PERIOD!He's either a trained scammer or there's something that doesn't rework within PP's system...in either case PP is to blame rather than this guy! 

• Upvote 1